10 November, 2010

so many fucking photos.

(via loveisintoxicating, imabadidea)


  (by sweet sweet sweet)
Why is this not me. D:ex-boyfriend:

(;
thewhitepanda:

weareglitter:

prettydressesinthelaundry:

katemorrison:

tthumper

(via reegawood-deactivated20101021)


BOY, BE MINE. ;)whokilledthebatman:

petitebeau and i were having fun with torches in the garden :)
whykickamoocow:

gemma wardhttp://sup-slut.tumblr.com/askFuck, my throat is so sore. unnffff.LETS BE FRIENDS. 
write in my ask.fuckyeah.heartsofglitter:

ejnguyen:

magnificenteyes:

mslovett:





I really want a kiss.I want to make new friends. Talk to me in my ask? :DDDTaken by me in the Bay of Islands. federleicht:

distorted-eyes:

I need an escape…from myself.

I don’t like being alone. mypassionforbeauty:

brilliantinemortality:

ph. Cuneyt Akeroglu for Wonderland (Sept/Oct 2010)

OMG! smoking hot Matthew!
I’m going to bed. Goodnight! Add my facebook, ask me something in my ask, do something cool, okay, good, see you all tomorrowww! xxx :)(via girlmeetcity)I’ll try to stop the photos of cats for a little while :) oh riverrr. ;)neonico:

Youth
I think I should go through my posts and delete some of my asks. What do you guys think? Tell me in my ask, but don’t worry, I won’t post it (most likely). :) People from New Zeze should totally go to my ask. Facebook, Skype, a question, anything. Even if you’re not from New Zeze, you should do it. 

I’m going to sleep. I expect there to be messages in my ask box when I wake up.. ;)
xxxx I LOVE YOU ALLbleedgold:

let’s have sex, kkkk coool thanks bye!
followthemagic:

-prettymiracles:

takeherwrist:

christinesy:

whimsicalwhiplash:

-breakaway:

justawildthought:

toothpasteeekisses:

(via porcelains)





Um, yeah, so I’m not too happy with myself right now.
Nothing for me tomorrow.pistolpackinpink:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK. unf.
maceyelizabeth:

alberta ferretti ♥
GOODNIGHT tumblr’er’er’es. Add me on facebook if you want before I take down the link. :) xoxoxoxsexybitchsays-yeah:

raaaah
go here http://sup-slut.tumblr.com/ask and say something. http://sup-slut.tumblr.com/ask
http://sup-slut.tumblr.com/ask

go now. yey.katecoffey:

absoluterock:

(via spendmore, victoriabrookewillis)

http://sup-slut.tumblr.com/ask
go nowwww. yeyy!okay, this is my last post for the next hour and a half.
i’m studying for me geography exam starting now.

and followers: i love yoou :)followthemagic:

lovesexchanel:

thefreebitchproject:

(via fuglyshygirl)


arilovescouture:

1lastcigarette:

cigarettesonfire:

highonflowers:

splitpeavintageblog:

(via strange-eyes)




arilovescouture:

(via teacuptriangles, laurentrend)
brokebeautifulnaive:

jacintawild:

iambrainwashed:

(via yourethesmoketomyhigh, brileematic)


(via followthemagic)fuck hes sexy.(via iwanabeforeveryoung)saintgermain:

(via bitch-detest)
This is my cow who’s name is Lucinda.neonico:


boy gaga






(via dance-recover-repeat)(via discoanimal)(via iamnotawhore)(via iamnotawhore)calivintage:

marilyn monroe in how to marry a millionare, 1953

(via suicideblonde)neonico:

nerdy child

(via fuckyeahindieboys)(via loveforfashion)(via petitbeau)peaked:

(via cheapmonday)
nlivolti:

(via sequinsforbreakfast)
(via hipsterdykes)saintgermain:

i want you, horse
(via followthemagic)(via kittybangg, die-hard-trying)cigarettesetcafe:

hotmessinawalmartdress:

pullthetriggerbaby:

itsthesamemistakes:

the-paperplanes:

(via -lookpretty-playdirty)




delectabledesires:

fluorescent-adolescent2:

songinmysoul

(via arilovescouture)
arilovescouture:


linfini:

desnudate:



(via midnight-charm)



(via kittybangg, lets-run-away)http://sup-slut.tumblr.com/ask
go now. goood. i want this bedroom so bad.Um, since when has there been a limit on the number of daily photo uploads?
Why have I never seen this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment