29 November, 2010

“The sun is like a sneaky keyhole view of hell.” - David Foster Wallace

note: will most likely be posting lots of skull/ghost related things up till Hallow
i-love-art:

wowgreat:  Shannon Finley

I’m sorry Green girl, I think I warned you of my wanting to reblog everything on your Tumblr…shnope, was not kidding when I said that.comeseeinsidemybones:

Tree Camping on the Pacific Coast, Elk, California

photo by louie psyoyos

zapatoverde:

Daniel Muñoz
favorite movie.
Or at least way up there.theipodguru:

via eatsleepdraw
may have posted this before?I love the mentality of senior year. Now that’s some serious DGAFing. 


“Now he would never write the things that he had saved to write until he knew enough to write them well.”


walkwhilereading:


Johnny Depp by Tim Burton. 
Man these two love each other. 



mutual man-crush“no one will ever believe you!”
I love funny peopleprettyfoods:



Physical Pizza Networking Theory by john riepenhoff




A pizza within a pizza, within a pizza within a pizza. IS PIZZA EVEN REAL?!?!

"the most commonly stolen book is actually, ironically enough... the bible. why is this?"

Tumblr_lav74mjkmn1qdol6mo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment