05 November, 2010

whiskersonlions:

aliceinfuckingwonderland:

glueandglitter:

jscaa:(via -mariakenny, ayve)


How amazing is this dress?(via modellove)

Who is this model, she’s gorgeous xTold you I liked interior design right now
This looks awesome, but if those petals were real I’d be really scared of bugs! HahOkay, these tights are like $300 and my god I want them.I want to live in this room.

I really like interior design and the moment.Yesterday at my casting I had to choose something thr represented me as a person, I didn’t get the email (nor did half of the other people) so I ended up taking blusher out of my bag and using that to represent me..

I’m a huge fan of 80’s over the top blusher, you can never have too much!This pretty much sums me up right now.I just brought sushi shaped earrings, they are the best thing. Ever. honestly.
I want a ring next! SUSHI JEWLERY!  :)(via postsecret)(via papertissue)that’s pretty much how I feel right now. Haha

thegirlinterrupted:


theindiehippie:

suicideblonde:

Clueless


My look of the day. I really LOVE fringing, it’s a really nice way to do “boho” without looking like miss Jude Law dressed you.

This little number is H&M!

No comments:

Post a Comment